Happy holidays, everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying this most wonderful time of the year. Here to kick off the weekend are five things that are making me smile.
1. It’s the thoughtful kindness of friends that makes the holiday season so special. Many thanks to my sweet friend Diana of The World Around Her for these fun surprises.
2. I may be biased, but are these two kitties cute or what?!
(via Ulta Beauty)
3. What’s up, Santa? Just in case you need a few last-minute ideas, Conair’s Curl Secret looks like the perfect stocking stuffer.
(via Bon Appetit)
4. There’s nothing like whipping up a tasty batch of latkes in honor of Hanukkah (even though I don't actually celebrate).
(via E! Online)
5. I finally saw Mockingjay on Wednesday and loved every minute! Next up, Annie and Into the Woods.
What's making you happy this week?