Happy holidays, everyone! I hope you’re all enjoying this most wonderful time of the year. Here to kick off the weekend are five things that are making me smile.
1. It’s the thoughtful kindness of friends that makes the holiday season so special. Many thanks to my sweet friend Diana of The World Around Her for these fun surprises.
2. I may be biased, but are these two kitties cute or what?!
(via Ulta Beauty)
3. What’s up, Santa? Just in case you need a few last-minute ideas, Conair’s Curl Secret looks like the perfect stocking stuffer.
(via Bon Appetit)
4. There’s nothing like whipping up a tasty batch of latkes in honor of Hanukkah (even though I don't actually celebrate).
(via E! Online)
5. I finally saw Mockingjay on Wednesday and loved every minute! Next up, Annie and Into the Woods.
What's making you happy this week?
I need to try to make it up to see Mockingjay this weekend. And I so want to see Into the Woods.ReplyDelete
I hope you make it to Mockingjay! Hopefully, Into the Woods will be just as good.Delete
Happy Holidays! We are re-watching all of the Lord of the Rings in anticipation of The Hobbit. They are such good movies.ReplyDelete
Have fun! It's crazy, but I actually haven't seen any of those movies (Lord of the Rings or Hobbit). Someday, I will!Delete
i've shared #3 a couple of times on the blog and prove that it works :)ReplyDelete
Your blog helped convince me that I definitely want to get it! If I don't get one for Christmas, I'll probably treat myself in the new year. :)Delete
Mmm latkes any time please! Yes your kitties are too cute!ReplyDelete
little luxury list formerly Chic 'n Cheap Living
Thanks! Even on rough days, the kitties always bring a smile to my face.Delete