Happy mid-week, everyone! Life around here has been pretty low-key lately, so today, I’m linking up with So What! Wednesday, which I recently stumbled upon over at From Match to Marriage. Here, a few things that have definitely got me saying “so what” this week.
So what if…
1) Stephen and I celebrated our second anniversary this Monday by going out for BBQ chicken pizza and margaritas at Fireflies, one of our favorite neighborhood restaurants. It may not have been anything fancy, but sitting on the warm patio at sunset with a drink in my hand is always a win! The pretty purple flowers he brought home were a nice touch, too.
2) There are days I second guess myself and think the first draft of my novel totally sucks. But no matter what happens, it’s really all about the journey, the effort and the fact that I’m having fun bringing my characters and story to life.
3) I’m not losing weight or getting back in shape as quickly as I’d hoped before our trip out to California next week. But every day is a new opportunity to be healthier and work harder, right?
4) It took a few months longer than expected for my article highlighting this year's hottest wedding photography and videography trends to come out in Inspire Smart Success magazine. But who cares about the delay when honestly, I’m just thrilled and incredibly grateful to see my work published?
5) I’ve been slow to jump on the Instagram bandwagon. I’m finally starting to play around with the features and post pictures more often, so feel free to stop by @heather_28.
6) I squinted and ruined every one of the "anniversary pictures" we tried to take while visiting museums in Downtown DC over the weekend. At least I got some fun shots of National Geographic's Titanic exhibit and of the Capitol from the Newseum rooftop!
Well, that's my list for the moment. So far, what’s your biggest “so what” of the day?