Happy 2013! I hope you all had a wonderful New Year’s Eve, and that the first couple days of the new year have been good to you. Now that I’ve put 2012 behind me, I’m looking ahead to what 2013 will hold, including my turning 30 this coming September. While I definitely have mixed feelings about leaving my 20s behind, I'm also starting 2013 on a positive note by focusing on the various goals I’m hoping to achieve this year.
1. Maintaining my health and wellness
2. Completing my first novel
3. Attending the Writer’s Digest Conference in NYC
4. Making positive career-related decisions
5. Supporting my husband as he begins working toward earning his graduate degree
6. Spending time with family and friends
7. Staying as grateful as I am today, even when it seems hard
8. Giving back
10. Reading just as much as I did during 2012, if not more
What are your top goals for 2013?