Tag, I’m it! Special thanks to Dana at Sweeping Through Life for tagging me in the latest round of getting-to-know-you blog questionnaires. Take a quick glimpse at the rules, and then check out my answers below.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about herself on her blog.
3. Answer the questions the "tagger" listed for you in her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You must choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
5. Go to each blogger’s page and mention that you have tagged her.
|Image Source: critical-thinkers.com|
1. What is your favorite song?
Imagine by John Lennon
2. How do you like to spend an evening with the hubby?
At least once a week, we like to eat out at a new or favorite restaurant, and otherwise enjoy relaxing at home with The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.
3. What is your favorite color?
Grape and plum shades of purple, though I also currently love turquoise and blush.
|Image Source: Alex Neumann Photography|
4. What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip!
5. What do you do for a living?
From 2006-10, I was a congressional aide on Capitol Hill, where I worked in public relations and committee administration. Currently, I’m working toward completing my master’s degree in publishing and have also been active in coordinating weddings, editing a professional wedding blog and engaging in various types of writing throughout the past year.
6. What day of the week do you like the most?
Saturday, especially when I’ve gotten enough classwork and errands done during the week that I can actually take the day off to relax or head out for some fun!
7. Do you have a favorite TV show?
My all-time favorite is Gilmore Girls, which I still DVR in reruns on ABC Family to watch each evening while I unwind from my day. I especially love the show’s well-written dialogue, which is helping influence my own voice as an aspiring fiction writer.
|Image Source: hotdvdcollection.com|
8. Why do you blog?
For a creative release, to relieve stress, to connect with a likeminded community of friends, and most importantly, to have fun!
9. What is your favorite quote?
Be the change you want to see in the world.
10. Do you have a favorite food?
I like my food spicy and full of flavor, and though it’s hard to pinpoint just one specific item, I’ll never turn down the chance to nosh on Mexican, Indian or Thai dishes.
11. What beauty product can you not live without?
Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast Lip Protectant in SPF 15 to help keep the cold sores at bay, especially during the windy winter months.
|Image Source: chadstick.com|
And now, my own set of questions, which I'm opening up to all of my fabulous readers. In keeping with the above-noted rules, I’ve also gone ahead and specifically tagged 11 of my most active High Heels & Flip-Flops commenters, though this is not at all an exhaustive list. (If you each don’t have the chance to answer, no worries at all, since I know that while they’re fun, it can be hard to find the time to complete these types of Q&A posts. No pressure whatsoever!)
1) Who inspires you, whether historically, in your day-to-day life, or both?
2) Do you have a favorite season?
3) What’s your top goal to accomplish within the next five years?
4) What was the first job you ever had?
5) What’s your all-time favorite book?
6) What’s the most unique place you’ve traveled to so far in your lifetime?
7) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8) Which qualities do you love most about yourself?
9) If you could describe yourself in just one word, what would it be?
10) What’s your favorite type of workout routine?
11) What’s your favorite guilty pleasure meal or snack?
Kim @ High Heels City Streets
HiLLjO @ Daisy to Sunflower
Morgan @ The Handcrafted Life
Mrs. Pancakes @ The Adventures of Team Pancakes
Ghenet @ All About Them Words
Elle @ Elle Sees
Sunshine @ Such Life in the Tropics
Nali @ It's the little things...
Bessie @ Bravoe Runway
Diana @ The World Around Her
Laura @ Saying I Do